Deron Williams and the Utah Jazz are insane down the stretch.
The Jazz defeat the Bobcats at the home tonight 96-95 after being down 28-13 at the end of the first quarter.
I honestly do not know how we lost this game. The Bobcats didn’t “give it away”; they looked good…real good. But the Jazz have beaten their last five opponents with their second half efforts; the Cats just couldn’t keep up with Williams and Company.
Since I cannot break down how we lost this game, I will merely deliver the observations…
- Nazr was amazing. After completing owning Al Jefferson in the first quarter, he went on to collect 22 points and 20 rebounds.
- Tyrus and Gerald Henderson didn’t play. In fact, they were not even present at the game.
- The in-arena highlight of the night was “D.Brown’s Poetry Corner” played over the big screens. Video coming in a follow-up post.
- Kyrylo Fesenko (Jazz #44) is the true man-child; clunky and goofy. The Ukrainian looks like a mix between He-Man and one of those bad guys from Superman II. Check out this video of him dancing…
- Captain Jack is back. He attempted a ridiculous 13 shots from beyond the arc, but finished with 24 points.
- Eduardo Najera played his first stint as a Bobcat; Carroll continued to fill in for Henderson.
- Even though DJ choked during a crucial drive at the end of the game, his 10 assists give me hope that he’s the right man for the job.
The Cats still have not won a game at home this season. Does this make you mad? Speak up Bobcats fans.